SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Express Tracked Shipping
Why Storm Glass – Best Weather Predictor?
- Let’s face it, the weatherman isn’t always right, so you might not want to rely solely on his predictions, or you could even enjoy predicting your own weather forecasts! If that’s the case, then this Storm Glass is just the gadget you’ve been waiting for! The exact science behind the method is still a mystery, but there are theories that hold electromagnetic changes in weather patterns responsible. Whatever it is, it works!
- The general principle behind the mechanics of this device is, when the left side of the storm glass rises higher than the right side, it’s an indicator of sunny weather. When the left side goes lower than the right side, it indicates a rainy day. The Storm Glass is actually quite fascinating to watch and is a wonderfully unique item to display at home or at the office!
- This invention was developed in the mid-1700s and soon became a vital tool aboard ships and harbors around Europe, to offer predictions on approaching inclement weather. It gained notable fame due to Admiral FitzRoy, who utilized a Storm Glass on his voyage with Darwin when they traveled together to the Galapagos Islands.
- This contemporary version of that age-old gadget is an amazing and natural way to forecast the weather. Will it be clear, cloudy, or pervaded with thunderstorms? With the Storm Glass, the weather is completely predictable, as the appearance of the liquid, transforming from clear to cloudy and then to crystal flakes, makes it unmistakably evident! Filled with a mixture of distilled water and camphor, this sealed glass vessel changes in appearance according to upcoming weather conditions.
- The Storm Glass weather predictor is the perfect gift for friends, family or work colleagues! It’s a symbol of Love, Affection, and Friendship and a unique and wonderful offering for anniversaries, weddings, or any special occasion!
- Material: Glass
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.