A convenient tool good partner for DIY tapping!
You can't beat the all-steel design with chromium-plated finish for the highest durability.
It's so beautifully precise ratcheting action for high quality work.
- Adjustable T-Handle can be "slipped" from side to side for positioning convenience and added leverage in tight places.
- Easily switched from left to right-handed operation, or locked for non-ratcheting use.
- Parallel-clamping tool steel jaws and knurled chuck provide a secure, firm grip on a hex or square drives. Designed for use with taps and can also use on the left-hand tap, reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank.
Tap Wrench operate main point:
The good pit hole must chamfering first
To use drill clamp supporting tap
Tap to vertical alignment operation
Cut into rotation level 2-3 times
confirm vertical after Cut into
Tapping 3/4 turn after a quarter back feeling
level reversal pull out after working
Remember that cutting metal need to use with the oil
- Material: stainless steel
- Length of wrench: 85mm/3.35”
- Size of screw taps: M3-M8
- 1 x Adjustable 3-8mm T-Handle Ratchet Tap Wrench
- 1 x screw tap