Flawless Curls are so in trend! Create flawless curls and waves at the push of a button with the "Air Spin N Curl 1 Inch Ceramic Rotating Curler"
Hair is drawn into the curl chamber where it is heated and timed to create perfect curls and waves every time!
The digital temperature display offers easily adjustable temperature settings and a selection of preset temperature settings for each hair texture, creating a customizable styling experience while avoidingunnecessary hair damage. The ceramic heat technology produces far Infrared heat while the conditioning benefits of negative ions results in shinier, healthier and more beautiful hair.
Curling hair has never been so effortless with the"Air Spin N Curl 1 Inch Ceramic Rotating Curler"
- Ceramic Rotating Barrel: Automatic spin creates flawless curls
- Ceramic Heater: Distributes heat evenly across the barrel surface resulting in shinier and healthier hair
- Directional Buttons: Control curl direction with left and right push buttons
- Automatic Shut Off: Brush truns off after 1 hour for safety
- LCS Temperature Display: Easily adjustable temperature settings up to 410°F (210°C)
- Customized Curling Time Settings: Adjustable styling time for your hair type
HOW TO USE
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
- Hold the curler vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Finish with hairspray to set your curls.
- Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- If hair becomes tangled, the curler will beep continuously and the display will read RESET. Push the power button to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.