NEVER MISS YOUR 5-MINUTE BOOTY WORKOUT!
- The light-weight and compact design allow you to take it anywhere or use it in the privacy of your home, never having to miss your 5-minute Booty Belt workout session.
- This high quality, commercial grade machine keeps your core engaged while forcing your muscles to work through the full resistance of the Booty Bands. Making it an extremely effective lean muscle building and fat burning piece of fitness equipment.
- A-list celebrities, fitness enthusiasts and publications around the globe have all discovered how challenging and effective the Booty Belt system is and validated the amazing results.
- Beginer’s Boooty fits to wrist up to 51″; Advanced Booty fits wrist up to 41″
Beginer’s Chooice (20lb):
Efficient Booty, Core And Glute Excercise
- Step 1- Position yourself on your knees and arms
- Step 2- Bend your right knee,slowly lift the right foot up as high as you can and bring your leg back down (Switch sides to work the opposite glute muscles) -4sets/10-15 reps/6o sec
A. Step 1- Get into plank position. Look straight down at the floor, Keeping your neck aligned with your straight spine
B. Step 2- Raise your right knee up to your right elbow and then bring it back. Alternate your left knee up to the left elbow 4 sets/10-15 reps/60 sec
A. Step 1- Position yourself on your knees and arms
B. Step 2- Bend your right knee,slowly lift the right foot up as high as you can and bring your leg back down (Switch sides to work the opposite glute muscles) -4sets/10-15 reps/6o sec
A. Step 1- Position yourself on left knee and arms
B. Step 2- Stretch your leg out slightly above the floor, slowly lift the right leg up and down (not to high). Don’t arch your spine, and squeeze your glutes when lifting your leg up.
Double Leg Press
A. Step 1- Position yourself on your arms and stay up in the crunch position
B. Step 2- Bend your knes close to your chest and straighten your legs out with your toes pointed up
In and Out
A. Step 1- Position yourself on your arms and stay up in the crunch position.
B. Step 2- Straighten your legs out and above the floor several inches with your legs close together. Extend legs in a wide V & bring your legs back together.
A. Step 1- Place your hand behind your head or your ears.
B. Step 2- 2-Now lift your head and touch your left elbow to the right knee while pulling your knee up towards your head. At the same time, straighten your right leg, keeping it several inches off the floor. Alternate your right elbow to the left knee.
A. Step 1- Position yourself on your arms and stay up in the crunch position or lie down with your back flat to the floor. Lay your hands either by the sides or underneath your glutes wherever you feel comfortable.
B. Step 2- Lift your legs up in the air then lower he legs half way or all the way.