Stripping, Cutting, Crimping Wires made it easy!
- Stripping range: 24-10AWG/0.2-6mm2;
- Cutting function
- Terminal crimping: insulated terminal 22-10AWG/0.5-6mm2
- Non-insulated terminal 12-10AWG/4-6mm2
- Non-insulated terminal crimp: 16-14AWG/1.5-2.5mm2
- Non-insulated terminal crimp: 22-18AWG/0.5-1mm2
- Turn the adjusting screw to adjust the blade biting force, counterclockwise to reduce, clockwise increase
- When peeling thin wires, please adjust the screws counterclockwise.
- If the wire has a broken wire, please adjust the screw counterclockwise.
- When it is difficult to strip or can not strip, adjust the screw clockwise.
- Head: zinc alloy
- Cutter head: Cr12MoV, hardness HRC55-60, process wire cutting process.
- Pliers: A3 heat treatment
- Handle: PP+TPR
- 1 x Cable Wire Stripper Plier