These Beautiful Immortal Rose in Dome are Perfect gift for your Loved ones or even for yourself
- a traditional symbol of friendship, so there you go. With their warm, sunny disposition, a bouquet of yellow roses tends to light up the room, making them a perfect way to say thanks, get well, congratulations or just, “Hey, thanks for being you.”
- they represent the unattainable or the mysterious. Blue roses therefore embody the desire for the unattainable. They say "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you"
- Green is the color of harmony, of opulence, of fertility. It is also a color indicative of peace and tranquility. Green roses (these are off-white roses with shades of green) can symbolize best wishes for a prosperous new life or wishes for recovery of good health.
- with their vibrant, multicolored petals, rainbow roses mean happiness and joy. The kaleidoscope of colors brings an immediate sense of brightness and fun.
- its color conveys enchantment. It also expresses "love at first sight". Darker shades of lavender roses (close to purple) convey a sense of regal majesty and splendor. These roses are used to express fascination and adoration.
- A red rose is an unmistakable expression of love. Red roses convey deep emotions - be it love, longing or desire. Red Roses can also be used to convey respect, admiration or devotion. A deep red rose can be used to convey heartfelt regret and sorrow. The number of red roses has special romantic meanings associated with them.
Light Pink Rose
- Symbolizing happiness and admiration, the soft hue feels feminine, fresh, and refined. And we’re sure she’ll adore the meaning behind the bud, so remember to share the fact after they’re delivered.
- White is the color of purity, chastity and innocence. White flowers are generally associated with new beginnings and make an ideal accompaniment to a first-time bride walking down the aisle. White flowers can be used to convey sympathy or humility. They also are indicative of spirituality. Hence, white roses also follow suit.
- a mysterious bloom that can convey many meanings. The color black has often been synonymous with death and mourning and is usually used at funerals. But black roses do have a more positive meaning as well. They can stand for the beginning of new things and major change. Black roses can inspire confidence by signaling the birth of a new era and can bring hope and courage.
- Brown gives you a feeling of relaxation and home coming. It creates a warm, comfortable feeling of wholesomeness and dependability, family-life & loyal friends. It is an earthly color for practical people with a preference for natural, tribal and primitive things, solidity and simplicity.
How to maintain:
- Do not expose from the heat
- Immortal rose are very delicate. Do not often touch it.
- Don't water the roses
- If there is dust, you may use a blower. blow it slightly with cold air.
- Do not expose the rose to the air for a long time.