“A?REVOLUTIONARY?APPROACH IN THE?PREVENTION?AND?TREATMENT?OF BACK PAIN”
#1?Most Recommended?& used?by?Chiropractors?Worldwide!
This Back Pain Relief Belt uses?spinal?decompression?technology?only available so far?by visiting a specialist!?Now, you can take the same?technology?home with you!?This technology is both?easy-to-use?and?incredibly?effective.
- Provides?spinal decompression therapy to heal pain?naturally
- Relieves?painful pressure naturally for?several?hours/days after use
- Stabilizes?the lower back for?a taller, straighter?posture
- Improves?core strength to?support?a?straight & healthy spine
- Stretches?tight muscles to?relieve?stiffness and soreness
- Relieves?herniated or bulging discs, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, sciatica & other spinal ailments
What?is?it used for?
The?belt helps hold your midsection together to help support and?stabilize?your?spine and muscles.?With such support, you will?stand?taller?and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helps?improve?your posture?but also helps to?reduce?pain?and strain?on your back.
HOW?DOES IT WORK?
Decompression of Lower Back?Joints & Spinal Discs:?
The Decompression Belt stretches and retracts the lower back as it inflates with air. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs. Decompression helps?relieve pressure?off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs.?Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen, and nutrients it requires for faster healing. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as the?sciatic nerve?helps?relieve shooting leg pains.
- Lift & Keep Upper Body?Weight?off Lower Back:?
The Decompression Belt is not just a regular back support belt. It’s?used by?doctors and back specialists?during visits.? When it is inflated, it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5 cm). The belt cradles the hip and the lower rib cage, it helps lift your upper body, unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. In doing so,?the belt?helps?decrease pressure?on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs.?Less pressure?means less pain.
? ? ? ??Without?Decompression Belt?vs?With?Decompression Belt
- Stabilizes?Lower Back?& Improves Posture:?
With aging, regular wear & tear, degenerative and herniated discs, the back can become unstable. Bending forward can trigger severe back pain and muscle spasms because the muscles are working hard to hold the spine together. By providing strong support and stabilization for the lower back, the Decompression Belt helps prevent this from occurring. The belt helps hold your midsection together to?help?support and stabilize?your?spine?and muscles.?With such support, you will stand taller and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only?helps improve?your posture,?but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
What?are the?health benefits of back decompression?
- Strengthens?Back & Core for Spine Support:?
Wearing the Decompression Belt can actually?help strengthen?your back & core.?With the Decompression Belt, you can get the support and?pain?relief?you need to?be active?and do the things?you?ve always avoided. By being active, you engage your back and abdominal muscles (collectively, your core) which helps keep them strong and healthy.
- Stretch & Relieve?Tight Lower Back Muscles:?
With injuries and misalignment (e.g.?Herniated or bulging disc, spinal stenosis, scoliosis), the surrounding back muscles may automatically contract to help support and protect the area causing pain. Over time, these muscle contractions can lead to tight muscles and severe muscle tension. Muscle tension can cause stress on the spine and aggravate lower back pain. When inflated, the Decompression Belt gently pushes down on the hip and up on the lower rib to help stretch the lower back muscles. Stretching can help elongate muscles to?help reduce stress?on surrounding joints.?It can also help?increases your?range of motion?and improve your flexibility to help make daily activities easier.
Relieve?Lower?Back Pain & Stiffness:?
Many people have reported getting?fast relief?from their lower?back pain using the decompression belt.
MAIN BENEFITS OF USING THE LUMBAR BACK BELT
- Provides?spinal decompression treatment to heal pain naturally
- Relieves?painful pressure for?hours?after?use
- Stabilizes?the spine for a tall, straight & healthy posture
- Improves?core strength?that holds the spine in place
- Stretches?tight muscles to?rid of?soreness and stiffness
- Relieves?herniated or bulging discs, spinal stenosis, scoliosis & sciatica among other spinal ailments
- Length: 115cm with extention belt 25cm
- Width?Before?Inflation: 13cm
- Width After?Inflation: 20cm