Monkey Math Pro (Child-Development Game)
Learn math while having fun!
- This game teaches basic counting and beginning math skills and encourages retention through stimulating multi-level math games.
- Monkey Balance is perfect for children ages 3 and up and is the ideal teaching tool for parents, families, and teachers looking to encourage and reinforce multi-dimensional learning at home, school, nursery, and during tutoring sessions.
Easy Set-Up + Instructions:
- Monkey Balance has everything kids and families need to start playing and having hours of math and counting fun! This STEM game is easy to assemble and easy to learn—so children and families can start playing instantly.
Kid + Family Fun:
- This 65-piece toy set includes: 19 monkeys, numbers 1–10, 30 double-sided cards, monkey scale, base, 2 scale pans and an easy-to-read instruction leaflet.
Engaging + Educational Play:
- Get toddlers and young kids on the counting and mathematics fast track! Monkey Balance improves memory, encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills. Cute graphics and colorful design are eye-catching for the whole family! Monkey Balance also makes a great gift for young girls, boys and families
- Introduction to the game play: three ways to play, three levels.
- Goal of the game: Combine the 30 double-sided cards provided, numbers and the monkey, needs the child to practice the calculation formula to see which player collects 5 cards first.
2. Medium difficulty - purple card, learning count.
3. Complex difficulty - blue card, Addition formula.
- Item Name: Monkey Balance Math Game
- Material: selected high quality environmentally friendly plastic
- Technics: Delicate and smooth treatment, no burr, smooth surface
- Lightweight: 386g=13.6oz=0.85lb total
- 1 x Monkey Math Pro (Child-Development Game)
The color or shape of the actual item may be different. Please refer to the goods received. thanks. As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.