Nut Removal Tool
Removing nuts, and bolts has never been easier!
The Maximum Impact Bolt Remover/Extractor
- Set is the perfect toolkit for removing stripped, rounded off, painted over and rusted bolts & nuts.
- 3/8" impact-rated square drive, which can be used with air ratchets, impact wrenches, and hand ratchets; also has hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers.
- Made from impact rated 6-point high carbon steel (chrome-molybdenum steel), which provides superior durability, corrosion resistance & maximum gripping power. Plus the bonus of laser-etched markings on all sockets for easy visibility.
Wide Variety Of Sockets For All Kinds Of Jobs
10 socket sizes make this the perfect tool kit for all kinds of job applications. Sockets work on SAE sizes - 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", and 3/4". Sockets work on Metric sizes – 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, and 19mm.
- Especially hardened sockets with corrosion protection.
- Designed for the removal of damaged bolts, screws and nuts.
- Non-slip broken studs rounded bolts.
- Spiral socket design allows for secure connection onto the rounded-off fastener to be extracted.
- Can be used with impact guns or air ratchets breaker bars & reversible ratchets.
- Simply place the socket on damaged or rounded nuts and bolt and turn with an impact gun.
- The grip on the fastener tightens as more torque is applied.
- Comes in handy storage case.
- Type of Thread: Reverse spiral cut, tapered
- Remove No. : 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
- Inside Size(Fit for removing Hex Size): 9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/19mm
- Outside Hex Size: 16/16/19/19/19/22/22/25/25/27mm
- Size of box: Approx. 17.2x7.9x4.2cm/6.77"x3.11"x1.65"
- Package A: 1x10pcs/Set low Hat Damaged nuts and box
- Package B: 1x10pcs/Set high Hat Damaged nuts and box
- Package C: 1x11Pcs/Set low Hat Damaged nuts and bolts extractors with box
- Package D: 1x11Pcs /Set high Hat Damaged nuts and bolts extractors with box