RELIEVE FOOT PAIN WITH THIS NATURAL AND COMFORTABLE CORRECTOR
Orthopedic Toe Corrector helps you to move and reposition the angled toe back to its natural position and realign your skeletal for POSTURE CORRECTION is the perfect job definition of Bunions Hammer Toe Straightener.
The Orthopedic Toe Corrector makes you SEPARATE, STRETCH, STRAIGHTEN and ALIGN your toes WITHOUT UNDERGOING SURGERY. Alongside cures the problems like LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHRITIS, HAMMER TOE, and other ailments.
This therapeutic product is perfect and works best for people who are always standing for a long period of time and for the elderly.
Orthopedic Toe Corrector has a three-arch support design that makes even distribution of pressure across the arch, heel, and ball of your feet. appropriately supports the three points to keep the subtalar joint mobilization balance. it also helps to straighten hips and muscle imbalances and fix knock-knee and bow-leg. it also reduces pain caused by flat feet, plantar fascitis, and poor walking posture.
Here's why you will love this:
HAMMER TOE CORRECTION: Separates, straightens, and aligns your toes.
BUNION CORRECTION: Separators increase spaces for proper toes alignment keeping them properly aligned while moving.
POSTURE CORRECTION Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
DISTRIBUTE PRESSURE A normal toe with Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel, and ball and keep your body balance.
- Silicone gel, lightweight, stretchy and comfortable
- Supportive, all-day relief, can be worn at day or night, indoor or outdoor.
- Start wearing orthopedic toe corrector for 5-15 min and increase by 5 min per session until you can comfortably wear for 30 min or more. Allow your foot muscles enough time to adapt as you stretch them. Wear while relaxing in the evening as part of your everyday routine.
- Wear less often if the pain gets worse, and be careful when walking with them on. Ask your physician for more specific advice if you have a foot condition.
- Hold under warm water or chill in the refrigerator before wearing for a more soothing effect.
A: It depends on each specific situation.
But normally, you will feel relief after wearing them at bedtime for a month.
Q: Does this fit a men's size 11?
A: You should have no trouble. Two pieces are just stretchy fabric that forms to the foot. It is one size fits all.
Q: Can I wash them?
A: Yes, you can. You can wash them by hand. They are dry pretty quickly and held up fine.
Q: Does this come with one or 2 silicone corrector?
A: It comes with 1 pair/ 2 pieces per pack.
Q: Does this need to be worn all day or can it be worn at night while sleeping?
A: For your best comfort, we recommend you primarily wear them at bedtime and occasionally roam around in good conditions.
1 x Orthopedic Toe Corrector (2 pcs)