Have a good bit of suction - remove solder easily!
It has many applications. The tool is made from high-quality materials that are built to last.
- Put the tin suctioner piston downward pressure to get stuck.
- Heating solder joints to solder melting with electric soldering iron.
- Remove the iron and quickly put the tin suctioner resistance paste solder, solder sucker and press the button.
- If It is not clean at one time and can be repeated many times.
- To ensure good solder sucker piston seal. Before electricity, with your fingers to plug hole solder sucker head, solder sucker head to press the button, if the piston is not easy to pop into place, that the seal is good.
- The aperture tin suctioner heads are of different sizes, select the appropriate specifications.
- Tin suctioner head wears, should replace the new one.
- Solder paste is dipped in a little bit of rosin before contact with solder to improve solder fluidity.
- Head contact pads are slightly longer, when solder melts, the solder joint pin as the center, then hand out in a clockwise direction to draw a circle, and then press the button tin suctioner.
- Range of Temperature Regulation: 1℃
- Scope of Application: Tin removal
- Net Weight: approx. 40g
- Length: Approx. 200mm/7.87''
- Material: Half aluminum half plastic / whole aluminum
- Maximum Suction: 30
- Color: Blue
- 1 x Professional Desoldering Suction Pump