It's time you carefully handle fish the right way and avoid cuts
Qwik-Release Fisherman's Glove is made for safe and clean fish handling.
So why is it a must-have fishing accessory for professionals and amateurs alike?
Finally, you have a way of protecting your hands from:
- Accidental cuts from hooks
- Dangerous cuts from the sharp teeth and fins of fish
- Painful cuts and scratches
- Sharp gill plates
- Painful cuts from fishing lines. And if you need to break a line, all you need to do is wind the line a few turns around your glove and pull
- Strong magnet, which is a fantastic device for holding the glove in place
- The magnet is very strong. You will not lose the glove without noticing
- Slide your hand in, and it detaches all in one slick motion
- Use one hand. Easy to put on and take off: catch the fish, release it, stick it back on the magnet and... you are ready to fish again!
- Hang the glove on your belt or vest loop for quick access
- Keep your hands clean
- Say goodbye to the bloody towels
- Excellent non-slip grip
- Easy to clean, quick to dry
- The glove does less damage to the fish's mucus layer than the use of a towel or bare hands
- You do less harm to fish when unhooking them before releasing them
- Quickly unhook and return sunfish, perch, rock bass and other types of fish
- Gain an edge over your competitors in tournaments or leisure
- A cure for your fish slime allergy
- Use it as an oyster-shucking glove! It works!
- Perfect for surf fishing
- Works for other outdoor activities such as chopping firewood! (avoid splinters)