4 Good Reasons To Get Your Own Rose Bun Hair Scrunchie!
1. You want a thicker, fuller ponytail or bun, with more volume, that prevents your hair from loosening and falling out of the elastic during the course of the day.
2. You want an easy way to save time and money, and by creating your own professional up-do at home, you won't need to make any more expensive trips to the hair salon.
3. Perfectly suitable for any age, the hair scrunchie is super easy to put on and fits nicely when used simultaneously with elastic hair ties.
4. These hair scrunchies are comfortable, completely natural in appearance, and made of high-quality, synthetic hair fibers. They're glossy, soft and comfortable and they look just like real human hair. No one will ever know you're wearing one!
- Using an elastic band, pull your hair up into a bun. If you have long hair, you can secure your bun with hairpins.
- Depending on the thickness of your hair, you can wrap your Rose Bun Hair Scrunchie around your bun 2 or 3 times, just as you would an elastic band.
Wash your Rose Bun Hair Scrunchie in cold water only. Hot water is not recommended, as it will damage the synthetic hair fibers, compromising the style and structure of your scrunchie.
Handwash gently using a bit of mild shampoo.
Working from top to bottom, rinse shampoo from scrunchie thoroughly using clean water.
Let your scrunchie air dry, without twisting, wringing or squeezing.
Once it's dried completely, you can gently brush and style your scrunchie.
Just as every head of hair is unique, the Rose Bun Hair Scrunchie is available in a large variety of shades, so it's easy to find just the right color to match your hair perfectly!