Tungsten Steel Carbide Rotary Burr Set
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Perform deburring effortlessly.
- It's time to up your woodworking and metal crafting game! Regardless of your experience or skill level, this tool is easy to use and helps you create amazing things! You can process iron, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, and much more with this tool. It's safe, reliable, and effortless to use. Plus, the Tungsten Steel Carbide Rotary Burr Set is ten times more durable than other tools like it. it's built to last!
- Widely used in the machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical, craft, sculpture etc. industries.
- VARIABLE SHAPES: 10 different types: Oval, inverted cone, pointed cone, ball nose cone, ball nose, pointed tree nose, flame, ball, a cylinder with round head, a cylinder with end cut
- DURABLE: Made of heat-treated Tungsten carbide YG8 that is built to last! Great for machining various kinds of a metal material including ≤HRC65 hardened steel
- VERSATILE: Used for metalwork, welding, wood carving, model engineering, jewelry making, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting, sculpting, and so much more! Great for cleaning trimming, veining, welding joints of casting, forging, and finishing all kinds of metal molds
- EASY TO USE: Perfect tool for all skill levels. Woodworkers and metal crafters love it!
- CONVENIENT: Can be used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive (can also be used with machine tools
- 1 x Tungsten Steel Carbide Rotary Burr Set
- Material: Tungsten Steel
- Shank diameter: 6mm / 1/4"
- Quantity: 10pcs
- Color: Silver, Golden
- Size may be 1~3 cm (0.5~1 inch) inaccuracy due to hand measure.
- Color may be little different due to monitor.